Before performing Surya Namaskar, complete the following warm-up exercises:
Surya Namaskar, for the uninitiated, is a whole body workout that can be performed anywhere, at any time, and without any equipment.
Surya Namaskar has a long list of advantages if performed correctly. Though it can be done at any time of day, the best time is when you are feeling fresh, such as at sunrise.
While there is a lot of material accessible regarding the proper technique to perform Surya Namaskar, its benefits, and do’s and don’ts, there is also a lot of misinformation. There isn’t a lot of information about what should be done before Surya Namaskar to make it more effective.
Walking is an easy and effective warm-up to undertake before doing Surya Namaskar because it is not hard. Don’t walk too slowly, and make sure your heart rate rises once you’ve finished.
Another easy yet effective warm-up exercise is stair climbing. Before completing the Surya Namaskar, you can climb four to five flights of stairs.
Stretches that are simple-
You can do some simple stretches if walking and climbing stairs seems too much for you. You can do anything you want until your body is ready, from arm stretches to leg raises.
Another easy yet effective exercise that improves your metabolism and warms up your body for a solid workout session is spot jogging.
Rotate your entire body-
To give your body a nice warm-up before you start the yoga exercise, rotate your head, shoulders, knees, and hips.
- Surya Namaskar has several advantages, including weight loss.
- Gives you a healthy shine.
- It is beneficial to the health of your hair.
- Increases hormone release by stimulating the thyroid gland.
- Menstrual cycle is regulated.
- Muscles and joints are strengthened.
- Beneficial to the digestive system
- It aids in better sleep.
- Anxiety is reduced.
- Aids in the detoxification of the body
- Maintains blood sugar levels in a healthy range.