If you find yourself without access to the internet, a downloaded movie or show is the ideal way to pass the time.
You can download a movie or a couple of episodes of your favorite series from Hulu if you’re going camping or on a flight when you won’t have any entertainment.
Unfortunately, to download an episode from Hulu, you must have a Hulu (No Ads) or Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV subscription. Hulu, on the other hand, offers a 30-day free trial (with no ads). Additionally, Hulu episodes and movies can only be downloaded to approved mobile devices. The majority of iPhones, iPads, Android tablets, and Amazon Fire tablets are supported, but you can get more details on which devices are supported here.
Furthermore, not all Hulu movies and series are available for download. A downwards facing arrow will appear near the movie or episode title on shows and movies that are accessible for download.
The good news is that you can download up to 25 programs or movies from Hulu at once.
This is how you do it.
How to Download Hulu Movies and Shows?
1. Launch the Hulu App. Go to the movie or TV episode you wish to download and click it.
2. If there is a downwards pointing arrow below the movie title or next to the TV episode title, you can know if the movie or TV episode can be downloaded.
3. Tap the download icon next to the movie title or the TV episode title below the movie title.
4. To download a TV episode, go to the TV show’s page and choose it. Then, on the episode, you wish to download, scroll down and tap the download icon.
5. When you download a movie or a TV show, the download symbol turns white and has a check mark inside it.